Welcome to Our bolg!!!!

Welcome! This blog is about Hodgkin's disease. We hope that you learn a lot about this disease. We will try to make this the most fun and informational blog that you find on Hodgkin's disease. Hope you like this blog!
Love-
JaJeJo!!!!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

On the phone with Annie and Simone.

Annie:Hey Simone do you know how Hodgkins Disease impacts the body???
Simone:Uh not really...why do you need to know?
Annie: Oh its for a project I have to do in Core Extension.
Simone: Oh well I don't know anything about Hopkins Disease..sorry
Annie: HODGKINS disease not Hopkins smarty. That's okay I'll just look it up on Google.
Simone: Uh..okay you do that, call me if you find out anything cool okay? Bye!
Annie: Will do Simone. Bye!
3 to 4 hours later.......
RING RING.......RING RING....RING RING
Simone: Hello??
Annie: Hey Simone I found out something really cool about Hodgkins Disease. Wanna hear??
Simone: Well you called me for a reason right? Lets hear it
Annie: Okay so I found out that when you have Hodgkins Diease, some syptoms are Fever Chills and loss of appetite. Also unexplained weight loss and painless swelling of lymph nodes in you neck. You can also get coughing,trouble breathing, and chest pains.Cool huh??
Simone: Cool? your crazy Annie!! How on earth is someone dying cool??
Annie:Well I meant it's kind of interesting gosh don't get all p.o.
Simone: Is that really the reason you called me Annie?? To tell me that the symptoms of Hodgkins Disease are cool?? Wow Goodbye Annie.
Annie: Oh well okay Simone....bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment