Welcome to Our bolg!!!!

Welcome! This blog is about Hodgkin's disease. We hope that you learn a lot about this disease. We will try to make this the most fun and informational blog that you find on Hodgkin's disease. Hope you like this blog!
Love-
JaJeJo!!!!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Marny, Lucy and Emma

Marny: Hey guys whats up?
Lucy: Hey.
Emma: Hey you guys guess what.
Lucy: Just doing another project.
Marny: Oh that sounds like fun, what is it about?
Emma: I heard that it was about the life expectancy rate in 1950 of Hodgkins disease.
Lucy: Thats right how did you hear that.
Marny: Oh I had to do that project. It wasnt that hard do want me to give you some answers?
Lucy: Sure. That would be great, I'm kinda at a brain block.
Marny: Well since I couldn't find the life expectancy in 1950, I found some stuff in 1983. The kids 15 and younger with hodgkin disease had a 5 year life expectancy. And that was the same with adults too.
Lucy: Thats so sad.
Emma: I now right what about the life expectancy now. You know I don't want to die now!!!
Marny: Don't worry the approach has change and now you can get cured pretty fast when you have the disease. They use radiation and different types of drugs that can cure you fast.
Emma: Oh good that makes me feel so much better.
Lucy: But that still doesn't answer my question.
Marny: Oh right, back to that.
Lucy: My other question was how has the life expectancy change from then to now?
Marny: Well in 2004 the life expectancy has gone done way down. In 1950 over 1403 people had died from Hodgkin disease. And in 2004 that rate has gone way down.
Lucy: That you so much. Now I know i'll get a good grade on my project.
Marny: Your welcome.
Emma: Well guys I've got to go. Bye.
Lucy: Bye.
Marny: Bye.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, jajejo Jordyn's dad says that this is a very awesome blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete